
Sunday, January 14, 2018
There was so much I didn't know the night I met you. I didn't know that I would fall in love with you. I didn't know how much trauma you'd lived through. I didn't know why you hated being alone. I didn't know how lost you felt. I didn't know you were in constant pain. I didn't know you were sick. I didn't know you didn't expect to grow old. I don't know what would have changed if I had known that night. Would I have cancelled? Avoided the heartbreak that was our destiny? I'll never know. I don't know that I have regrets ... I don't know if I would have done things differently. What I do know is I'll always have questions. And you aren't here to answer them. #asongforjon #mentalhealth #depression #suicideprevention #love #relationships #grief #grieving #loss #survivor #musicproject #playlist #spotify #lordhuron #thenightwemet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment