
Thursday, December 14, 2017
I meant to post yesterday but didn't have a chance. I worked and then spent the evening finishing my last assignment of the semester. Because I am a masochist, I work two jobs and am in grad school. This is my second year doing this. It kind of sucks. Last year, even when he was sick, I could count on Jon for support, even though he would frequently shake his head at me. I'd come home to pizza. He'd take care of things around the condo. Last spring it was a struggle to deal with work and school and Jon being in and out of the hospital. But it seems like a cakewalk compared to this semester. At least he was here. Yeah, there were bad days. But there were a lot of good days too. I've been working more hours at the part time job. My classes were very stressful. And I'm still grieving. It's a lot. But I got through this semester. So far my grades look good. I think Jon would be proud of me. Heck, I'm proud of me. Could I be doing better? Sure. But I could also be doing a lot worse. This version of #LastChristmas is on the playlist at my part time job. It's a little peppier than the original. And it gets points for not being "It's a Marshmallow World." #asongforjon #whenyouresadatchristmas #grief #grieving #holidays #spotify #playlist #holidayplaylist #arianagrande
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment