
Monday, December 11, 2017
The holidays are difficult for a lot of people, myself included. I decided to make a new playlist of holiday songs for those who find themselves feeling blue this time of year. The link is in my bio. On this day last year, Jon and I went to Stew Leonard's to get a Christmas tree. I'd never had a real tree before and it was fun to decorate it (and try to keep the cat out of it). I thought it would be a new tradition. Instead, Jon is not here. Four months ago today, he ended his life. I don't feel much like decorating any tree, real or otherwise. I may not decorate at all this year. And I'm okay with that. It doesn't make me a Debbie Downer. Or a Grinch. I'm not trying to rain (or snow) on anyone's parade. I'm nearly done with my shopping. I'm cheerful with the customers who come into Bath and Body Works. I don't hate Christmas. I'm just feeling a blue. And I know it's not forever. #asongforjon #whenyouresadatchristmas #grief #grieving #holidays #spotify #playlist #holidayplaylist #milesdavis #bobdorough #bluexmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment