
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
I haven't updated in a few days. It's been a rough couple of weeks. Yesterday I had one of the worst days at work in quite some time. When Jon was here I could count on him to listen and try to take care of me. I could count on him to hold me. I always felt better in his arms - like being home. I miss that so much. Loving Jon, especially when his illness had taken hold, could be like getting my heart broken over and over again but then having him help me put the pieces back together. I suppose it's still like that, even though he's not here. I wish I could has done that for him - helped him mend his broken heart. I tried. But I had an advantage that he didn't have. I learned how to fix my broken heart. He never did. I couldn't fix it alone. #asongforjon #mentalhealth #depression #suicideprevention #love #relationships #grief #grieving #loss #survivor #musicproject #playlist #spotify #redhotchilipeppers #breakingthegirl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment