
Friday, November 3, 2017
This might be TMI. But Deadpool was the first movie we actually watched in its enirety. 1) Jon got sick during it. 2) His roommate at the time was watching it with us. We had probably been together three months at that point so it was likely May. Jon took me to meet his stepfather for the first time on Easter. We went to the Capital Grill and it was way fancier than I anticipated. I was in jeans and a flannel - way under-dressed. During the meal, Jon told the group that (at that point) we had never made it through an entire movie because we'd start kissing early on. I turned beet red. 😳 It may have been one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life. #asongforjon #mentalhealth #depression #suicideprevention #love #relationships #grief #grieving #loss #survivor #musicproject #playlist #spotify #deadpool #shoop #saltnpepa #movie #soundtrack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment