Monday, November 13, 2017

My sister sent me a video of this woman screaming at a man and him laughing at her overreactions. At one point he said she had Jerry beads. Now, obviously, Jon never got to meet my father. But they both loved Jerry Springer. My dad would watch it every day once he retired. Jon lived in Fairfield County at one time and used to go to tapings regularly. He told me that he did, in fact, get Jerry beads. Jon was very silly. My dad could be too. It's one of the things I love most about both of them. When I wonder what my dad would have thought of Jon, I think, at least they had Jerry in common. It'd be a start. #asongforjon #mentalhealth #depression #suicideprevention #love #relationships #grief #grieving #loss #survivor #musicproject #playlist #spotify #fleetwoodmac #youmakelovingfun #jerryspringer #jerrybeads


No comments:

Post a Comment