Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I tried to do the movie thing for a week but it just didn't feel that interesting. So I think that will be it for that experiment. This song reminds me of Jon's attempts to learn Spanish. I've written about this subject before. But I haven't talked about this specific thing he used to do. He would playfully demand kisses in Spanish. Or he'd try. He'd mean to say "Dame (un beso)." But because he couldn't speak Spanish very well, he'd say "Dome." (Like doe me.) I would correct him every time. Then he'd say it the right way, and I would kiss him. It didn't seem to matter how many times I corrected him. He'd still say it wrong. I miss correcting his mangled Spanish. And his requests for kisses. And his kisses. And him. Most of all, him. #asongforjon #mentalhealth #depression #suicideprevention #love #relationships #grief #grieving #loss #survivor #musicproject #playlist #spotify #sunrise #intheheights #musicals


No comments:

Post a Comment