
Sunday, October 8, 2017
Puddle's Pity Party seems appropriate right now. I try not to fall into the "woe is me" trap. It does me no good. But it's hard sometimes to stop the "why me" thinking from coming. I sometimes wind up with a case of the shoulds. I just finished a floorsets and I should be going home to Jon. He'd be sleeping at this point and I'd wake him up. Or he'd wait up and play Battlefront or watch YouTube videos. He'd ask me why I still worked a second job. Maybe he'd say he got me a surprise (Trolli Brite Crawlers or something like that). I'd crawl into bed feeling sore and just crash. But that's all over now. It feels like I dreamed it. #asongforjon #mentalhealth #depression #suicideprevention #love #relationships #grief #grieving #loss #survivor #musicproject #playlist #spotify #puddlespityparty #sunaintgonnashineanymore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment