
Thursday, October 12, 2017
The past few days have been rough. I've been feeling a little sorry for myself. I think that's sometimes ok. But not forever. Jon wouldn't want that. I don't want that. Jon and I took Manny to see the Trolls movie when it came out. And it's actually really cute as long as you don't think too hard about the fact that the trolls are basically victims of genocide... Princess Poppy sings this song when she decides she's going to save her friends. And even though everything goes wrong, she keeps going. That's hope and that's courage - you keep going even when everything around you feels like it's falling apart. You get back up again. It beats the alternative. #asongforjon #mentalhealth #depression #suicideprevention #love #relationships #grief #grieving #loss #survivor #musicproject #playlist #spotify #trollsmovie2016 #poppytroll #annakendrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment